From the following Sections of IPRAS By-Laws, please find the requirements in order to apply for membership in IPRAS.
Section A. National Associations
- An official national association of plastic surgeons, representing the majority of plastic surgeons, shall represent that country in IPRAS.
- Each such association shall consist of at least 5 members.
- Applications for membership from national associations shall not be rejected on the basis of religious beliefs or political ideals of the parent nation.
- Αn English version of Associations’ by-laws
Section E. Provisional Associations
- National associations formed not less than prior to six weeks prior to the next meeting of the Council of National Delegates may be recognized as a provisional association by action of the Executive Committee.
- Such provisional associations shall be elevated to full membership at the next meeting of the Council of National Delegates, providing all other requirements of membership have been met.
- Provisional associations may appoint an observer to the Council of National Delegates for representation at its biennial meeting until national association status has been confirmed by the Council of National Delegates.
a. Observers may participate in discussions and debates, but may not vote.
b. When national association status is achieved, the observer shall be seated as the Delegate with full rights, privileges, and obligations.
c. Provisional associations will pay dues for each year they have provisional status.
The Council of National Delegates has the responsibility to approve applications of national associations for membership.
If your National Association is ready to apply for membership, please email us at: email@example.com